Friday 1 July 2011

The Mens Wimbledon Final 2011

The Mens Wimbledon Final 2011

So did you take my advice?  If you did you could have had a nice little earner!!

I will be watching the Mens Wimbledon final 2011 knowing that I will either be making £440 from a Djokovic win or £558 from a Nadal win.

Yes Federer went out but like i said what are the chances of none of the top 3 seeds not winning?  And two of them are in the final so I rest my case.

Betfair are currently offering the bets odds at 1.69 for Nadal to win which would be my preferred choice but to win a tidy £34 you will need to bet £50 which frankly I am not sure if its worth it?  Djokovic has been in exceptional form and has only lost 1 game this year.  But Nadal is playing exceptional tennis too...
That said, I'd rather stick my money on Nadal on a heads up than Arsenal to win at home to Everton or Liverpool which would probably fetch near enough 7/10 anyway.

I'll leave this one up to you...

Enjoy the finals over the weekend!

Dave

1 comment:

  1. For the best Wimbledon betting online, with vast markets and a comprehensive in play betting service visit BetMcLean. Follow Wimbledon live with betting on every game with BetMcLean. For Wimbledon live scores and results let our app compliment your fortnight of Wimbledon magic this year.

    ReplyDelete